- SCHOOL CLINICS
- ONLINE TRAINING
Medical & Parent Consent
I consent to and assume all risks and hazards of and incidental to the participation of the above named boy or girl in the activities of Impact Hoops Basketball and agree to indemnify the said Association and its officers, servants, or agents nominated or appointed by or on its behalf against all loss from any claim here after made against it, them or any of them by or on behalf of the said boy or girl and arising directly or indirectly from such participation. I also understand that it is my responsibility to keep the Impact Hoops staff advised of any change in their medical condition as soon as possible and that in the event no one can be contacted, Impact Hoops staff will admit my child to the hospital if deemed necessary. I hereby authorize personnel of the Impact Hoops to authorize appropriate emergency medical services as determined by the physician, and agree to abide by the consent and indemnity agreement stated above.
All Participants of Impact Hoops agree to abide by the following points when entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities under the COVID-19 Response plan and RTP Protocol:
• I agree to symptom screening checks, and will let my club know if I have experienced any of the symptoms in the last 14 days.
• I agree to stay home if feeling sick, and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. • I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility, with soap or sanitizer.
• I agree to continue to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
• I agree to not share any equipment during practice times.
• I agree to abide by all of my Clubs COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
• I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines, that I may be asked to leave the club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.
** Payment must be completed online.